Thursday, 5 March 2015

Handmade shopping loveliness!!

Hi everyone,

It's been a little while since my last post...I'm just popping in with a few of my favourite things right now. I have done a little bit of shopping via some great crafts people, all of whom I found on Facebook originally-all of whom have small to medium crafts businesses. I would never have even thought about shopping for these types of things on Facebook before I started my own Doll making business,  'Little Ida Crafts' and started looking for new ways of interacting with my marketplace and it has really opened up a whole new world of shopping possibilities hehehehe!

First shopping item are these gorgeous cards from Artwork by Angie and are available to buy via her website.


Second item is this gorgeous wee Fairy House from Jo over at Purkilicious...I just couldn't resist this! How CUTE? It is going to look so cute on the shelf by my sewing machine...would love to know what's going on in Fairy land right now!



Third up is this cute pink wooden ballerina dress with my business name from the sweet Emma over at Theodoras Box...



and finally these (almost) too good to eat bumble bee and chick Oreo Pops from Maple Mollys - mmmm, scrummy! Must not eat! must not eat! must not eat! - they are supposed to be for my two boys lol!


that's all for now - I hope you like what you see :) 
Have a lovely evening x

Helen xx
#artworkbyangie #purkilicious #theodorasbox #maplemollys #littleidacrafts

No comments: