Monday, 13 May 2013

TRR#53 - Spring is Here!



Hello crafty friends!  Debbie is the host this week for The Ribbon Reel #53 – ‘Spring is Here‘!  Debbie asks that we be inspired by the colours from the  photo and include a bunny and ribbon on your creation!



Ribbon Reel goodies used on this card:


I used a beautiful set of Waltzingmouse Stamps called 'A Good Egg' to stamp the line of bunnies and the sweet sentiment on the banner.

Please be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel challenge blog to check out the amazing inspiration projects created by the rest of the Ribbon Reel DT this week, and then I hope you’ll play along with the ‘Spring Is Here’ challenge for your chance to win some lovely goodies from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

6 comments:

Stella said...

OMG a Bunny silhouette!!!!!! Helen this is priceless; and so stinkin'cute!
XXX

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So sweet Helen! Love all the little bunnies and beautiful blossom!

Sue Lelli said...

Helen, this card is just DARLING! LOVE all the ribbons on this and those cute bunnies!

Pauline said...

So adorable Helen, I love all your fabulous ribbons and buttons, a gorgeous sweet card!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, I love your card! It's precious! Love your row of bunnies and your design Iis just gorgeous! Sigh!

Claire Brennan said...

Good grief, I practically squealed when I saw this, lol!! this is SOOO cute!!! Pinning!