Monday, 6 May 2013

Li'l dolly tags & request :)

Hey everyone & Happy Bank Holiday to all those in the UK! I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather :)



I'm just popping in with some little dolly tags that I have made to co-ordinate with the sweet dollies I have been making recently.  



I used my dies and leftover felt to cut different hairstyles and the faces are hand drawn. I also added some sweet ribbon and matching bows using left over pieces of material from making the dolls clothing. I used some gorgeous seam binding, mini ric rac, satin ribbon and natural button twine from The Ribbon Reel :)



I wondered if you would be kind enough to head over to my Facebook page and say 'Hi' - I would really like your feedback on these:) Here's a link to the Dolly Tag photo on Litte Ida Crafts page: Little Ida Dolly Tags Photo. Alternatively you can leave me a little comment right here on my blog :)

Have a great week! Big Hugs,
Helen
x x x

5 comments:

Pauline said...

These are just adorable Helen! Lovely little dollies, and fabulous matching tags too!

Jill Norwood said...

Such adorable dolls and tags too!

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVE those dolls and those sweet matching doilies! Super CUTE! Sorry I don't do Facebook.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

These are so adorable Helen! love the little rolled flower!

Jeanne J said...

Oh gosh these are just super adorable. I love the felt hair - and OMG you braided one too! Super sweet with the bows and trims in their hair!