Friday, 19 April 2013

April Waltzingmouse Stamps Flower Show

Hello and welcome to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Flower Show!
You should have arrived here from JJ Bolton's blog. If you would like to follow the blog waltz from the beginning, you can find all the details on Claire's Blog. All the participants are listed for you below:

​​
I was so delighted when Claire and Lynn asked me to take part in this event as part of this months new stamp releases over at Waltzingmouse Stamps! As you can see from the list above I am in extremely good company and still cannot really believe that I can see my name included there :)

I know you already seen lots of wonderful creations, so I will get straight onto my card - I hope that you will not be disappointed.


I used the three little flower images from the 'A Good Egg' set and an all time favourite of mine - 'Pic Nic Patterns' to create a bespoke background. I stamped the leaves in celery green and then stamped the flowers in Primary colours - red, yellow and blue.
Here's a little shot of the three flowers I used together on an acrylic block when I was playing around with the patterns deciding which order to stamp them in.



I used 'Very Vintage Labels 18' to stamp a lovely frame for the sentiment from 'Compact Sentiments' which seemed to fit with flowers ;)



I am the last person on the Flower Show tour today, so I hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen!  Waltzingmouse are offering an AMAZING prize -  all you have to do is CASE one of your favourite cards from the Flower Show and then post a link to your creation on Claire's blog from 23rd April. One random lucky winner will win a total of 5 stamp sets of their choice!! Fantastic- that's definitely worth an entry!!

Don't forget that all of the wonderful new releases are available in here in the Waltzingmouse Stamps Store. 

29 comments:

Pauline said...

Fabulous stamping in these fab cheery spring colours Helen! Gorgeous card!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Helen! Love your bright stamped background, the lace and the pretty bow! Hugs

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is so sweet Helen! LOVE your design and Beautiful stamping!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous card Helen! Love the folk art style pattern you created, so bright and cheery!

Kary said...

Hi Helen! Your card takes my breath away :) I LOVE the colours and the beautiful stamping you did. Fantastic job!!

Julia Aston said...

I love the pretty garden you created for the background of your card Helen!

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE your colors! The background is fantastic and you made a perfect piece of patterned paper! I definitely ended the hop with a huge smile!! :) HUGS!

Lynn Mercurio said...

WOW - WOW & WOW! What fantastic colors in this lovely show of floral beauty. Your sentiment is just perfect for a springtime flower show and the embellishment of the ribbon and center button - just FAB! So glad you could join in the Flower Show today!

Bumblebee said...

great card, love how you mixed and matched the sets!

Jeanne J said...

HI Helen! So happy to see you here - I really like the bright colors on the white cardstock and the pretty bow!

Deborah Frings said...

Helen - this is beautiful. I adore the pretty flowers, the lovely bow and sweet sentiment!

Marybeth said...

Love your background stamping! Such a pretty spring card! Congrats on the honor!

Deirdre said...

Looks very nordic - love it! Beautiful pattern and colours - fab design.

Ruth G said...

I love your bright and cheerful card! The colors and pattern you created are perfect! Thanks so much for adding some sunshine to my day!

Cassie_lu said...

what a great card

Renee said...

This is too cute!! Love the background!

Kate said...

You've just brightened my day. Thank you

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So sweet Helen! Love the pretty little flowers!

Vickie Z said...

Helen...love the stamping of those stems/flowers/colors! The label is perfect!!

-Aneta- said...

Wow Helen !!! Amazing Job :) Perfect stamping and the label looks soooo fine :) I love colours you have picked for this project !! xxx Aneta

Renee said...

Simply beautiful!
I love the colors...
and you stamped the blooms so perfectly...
looks like gorgeous patterned paper! :)

Hippymom83 said...

Super pretty! I like your background paper!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ooooo!! LOVE your flower garden background! It just oozes charm!! Love the brilliant color combination too!! LOVELY card!

Jean Bullock said...

Very pretty folk art feel to this card. Great job!

Kelly S. said...

I totally thought of YOU when I got out Pic-Nic Patterns this week! I always love what you create with this set and this card is no exception. It's a-dor-able! I love the idea of using the Good Egg flowers with the stems. Your stamps are perfectly placed and I love the cheerful colors! Hugs!

Barb Murphy said...

beautiful, crisp stamping! I love the layout too!

Debbie Olson said...

Great job! I love your repetition of the flowers to make a fabulous background!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE stamped backgrounds, and this one is so pretty!

Sue Lelli said...

Your stamping is just GORGEOUS! They save the best for last, Helen!