Sunday, 6 January 2013

CR84FN69 Wk#2


Hello friends, How are you all?

Are you ready for another week of these beautiful colours from CR84FN?

As a reminder, the colours are Raspberry, Lavender and Neutral and FULL details can be found here on the CR84FN blog. 

We ALWAYS love seeing what you create and find you ALL very inspiring, so I hope you will be able to create something along with us!


I am going to need a ton of thank-you cards after the wonderful Christmas we've just had, so I pulled out the gorgeous Woodgrain and Vintage Garden Seed Packet sets from Waltzingmouse to create this project.

I stamped the large woodgrain background in lavender lace and then stamped three vertical rows of long stems over the top in raspberry ink. The seed packet is just so sweet and I can see me using this a lot! I stamped directly onto some Prima paper, fussy cut and backed with some raspberry cardstock. The sentiment is from the same Seed Packet set and stamped in a deep aubergine ink which tones in very nicely with the raspberry and lavender.



How about this gorgeous Pink bloom - a gift from lovely Pauline.  I used the Die-namics Leafy Flourish from MFT to die cut some Kraft cardstock, snipped it apart to make a custom, double-ended flourish background for the pretty Rose. The sweet dotty label is from the Very Vintage Labels 18 set and stamped in more of the delicate lavender ink.

Have a wonderful day - hope you find some crafting time this week :)

Helen
x x x 



12 comments:

Marybeth said...

Helen this flower and card is stunning! You might get a thank you back for this wonderful bit of art!

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Helen, I do love that pink blossom with that seed packet, a march made in heaven! Gorgeous stamping with the wonderful woodgrain images, what a lucky recipient of this card!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous! Just love the layers and pretty rose.

Happy New Year to you!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful! Love that gorgeous flower on the seed packet! It reminds me of the Camellias that are blooming in my yard right now!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Stunning card Helen! Love the gorgeous blossom paired with the pretty stamped background! Lovin' all the layers!

NanaConnie said...

Breathtaking, Helen! I love that vibrant pink rose you used. Superb stamping on the background. Another WOW, as far as I'm concerned. :-D

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,love the colors...

Vickie Z said...

Love the leaf border, woodgrain BG, WMS label with the flower on the seed packet!! Gorgepus....and yes, I am finally back to crafting/stamping!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Helen, it made me think that Gorgeous flower grew from the seeds in that packet! And I ADORE you stamped background! PRETTY PRETTY card!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Helen! Love it! So many fabulous details! Hugs

Lisa S. said...

I love how that flower stands out and takes center stage Helen. You've surrounded it with beautiful embellies and your use of the challenge colors is stunning. Very pretty card!

Lisa H. said...

I love so much about this! the gorgeous layers of stamps, that flower and the beautiful flourish tucked in there! lovely!