Thursday, 13 December 2012

DYSU#102 - Christmas


Time for another fab Christmassy challenge from DYSU!

and here is my card...

Untitled

I got to work with this lovely image from 'Stamp and Create' called 'Wags 'n Whiskers - Bear Hug'.
Although the image could be used for so many different occasions, I thought I would make her into a Christmas Angel by giving her a festive green dress trimmed with Christmas red.  I used some fun co-ordinating Christmassy patterned papers and trimmed with cream cotton lace and red and white bakers twine.
Untitled
I used a tiny green tag (from lovely Pauline) which says 'Very Merry' and added a sweet little metal snowflake charm.

Don't forget to take a look at the other wonderful Christmas creations from the DYSU DT (linked in my sidebar ->) and find full details of the Challenge on the DYSU blog

Here are our sponsors for this week:

* Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis



* $20 Gift Certificate


All the very best to you this holiday season,

Helen x


6 comments:

Pauline said...

Love this Helen, your colouring is wonderful, and I love the little snowflake charm.

Marybeth said...

What an adorable image and card! Beautifuly colered!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,very pretty,come visit scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

Jeanne J said...

This is so sweet Helen!! Perfect image for Christmas!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute Helen! You did a great job coloring the darling image and I love the sweet tag! Happy Holidays!

Denise said...

This is gorgeous Helen. Such an adorable image and fab papers.
Hugs
Denise xx