Thursday, 22 November 2012

DYSU#99 - Make it Count, Use a Number




Here I am, back again with more fun from DYSU
This week, we are being challenged to use numbers somewhere on our projects!

Untitled
I have used 'Crafty Sentiments - Mia' on my card today, I coloured her using Copic Markers and then paper pieced her cute jacket and wellington boots with some super cute cherry papers, I made her a little skirt from some pretty white lace which I simply gathered and adhered underneath the hem of the jacket with some strong double sided tape.

Untitled

I cut and scored some white card and punched a pretty border along the bottom edge. For the background I chose papers by MME and Papermania - I took some of the number paper and cut into a pennant shape banner, added a floral doily die cut and a large red paper flower behind her.  I stamped a little sentiment, tied some sheer white polka dot ribbon around the bottom half of the card, added a red paper flower and a polka dot button and topped off with a few lovely sparkly red gems. 

Untitled

Here are our fabby sponsors:

* Winner's Choice of 4 Images

The Paper Shelter -
 http://www.thepapershelter.com/
*$20 gift certificate

*Winner's Choice of 5 Digis


Join in with the fun - we really want to see those numbers...Visit the DYSU Blog for full details!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love, love, love this gorgeous card. The image is adorable and her paperpieced boots and jacket look fab. Love that lace skirt too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous Helen, I love that paper pieced coat, and the fab papers! Gorgeous!

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, what a cute image! Love your gorgeous card, Helen! Hugs

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so sweet Helen! Love her cute paper pieced dress and matching shoes!

Heather Jensen said...

She is super sweet. I love her rosy cheeks and lace skirt. I am following you now...I did not see your "followers" gadget before today because it was towards the bottom of your blog, sorry. Now I can see all your beautiful creations. :)

Hugs~