Sunday, 25 November 2012

CR84FN#68...All Hearts Come Home

Yay, it's time for more beautiful colour inspiration from CR84FN! We have an absolutely gorgeous inspiration picture for you to play with for the next two weeks using the colours Burgundy, Gray and Cream. Yum!!


and here is my card using those colours...

CR84FN#68

I used the beautiful heart stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps 'Seasons of Love - Tagsset as my focal point, stamped in London Fog gray ink. I then stamped two small ovals from 'Cameo Creations' and fussy cut around them to frame my sentiment. I added a sweet Christmas Rose and some lovely ivory button twine tied in a triple bow.
The background papers are MME and are trimmed with some beautiful velvet ric rac trim, gray seam binding and some gorgeous Prima lace. The wonderful gray and cream Vintage Finds label was from my friend Pauline  - I simply distressed the edges with some Antique Linen ink. I used my pearl pen to go in and add a little extra detail here and there.

I really hope that you can play along with us at CR84FN this time. This will be our last challenge before the Christmas break, so it would be great to have you join us ;)

Do stop by the rest of the super-talented CR84FN DT (you will find their names and links to their blogs in my sidebar ->) or visit the CR84FN Color Challenge Blog for all the details.

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Helen 
x x x


11 comments:

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Pretty Helen!! Love your Wonderful WM heart and label! Such Gorgeous papers and vintage lace too! Just Beautiful Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Pauline said...

Beautiful vintage feel to this stunning card Helen, I love the aperture cut oval frame, and the beautiful lace and seam binding. Gorgeous card!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning - such a beautiful vintage feel with the layers, the ribbons and fab burgundy lace! I love the fussy cut around the oval frame - so very pretty.

Lisa H. said...

this is soooo lovely. I adore how you layered up the sentiment and the rose onto that heart. so pretty.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Fabulous card Helen! Lovin' the beautiful blossom and pearl detail! Such pretty trimmings!

Stella said...

Oh my this is jaw dropper; love the design and the layering. Gorgeous!

Heather Jensen said...

What an elegant and feminine Christmas card. I love the lace trim and pretty bow. :)

Hugs~

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your focal point is fabulous! I just love that WM heart! It is so elegant ! The ovals are so pretty, too. And I love your pearl accents!

Vickie Z said...

Love the WMS heart, ovals, and sentiment--looks fabulous!! Lace, flowers, and ribbon-beautiful!!

Andrea M said...

Such a gorgeous card Helen! Really beautiful!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE everything about your GORGEOUS card, Helen ~ especially that lace! I'm having lace envy!!! LOVE the flower and the velvet ricrac and the random pearls! Absolutely stunning!