Friday, 21 September 2012

WMSC#115

WMSC#115

Just popping in super fast with my card for this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge (by the skin of my teeth actually!)

 I used shrink plastic to create my very own little embellishments using the butterfly image from Nordic Spring and then suspended them like little trinkets over the top of my patterned papers from MME's 'Lavender' collection. I stamped the sentiment from 'Compact Sentiments' and then used the tulip flower border to stamp along the bottom in pink blush acrylic paint. I also brushed a little pink acrylic paint around the edges of the card and added some white sheer ruffled ribbon. Hope that you like it everyone ;)

Here is this weeks sketch by Jennifer Holmes:-


Thanks so much for stopping by ;)

Hugs to you all,

Helen x

10 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love your shrink plastic butterflies!!! I've just got to try that! Love the colors and ruffled ribbon!

Jeanne J said...

Oooh I was wondering how you got the butterflies smaller - very clever - looks beautiful! I'm lovin all the pink and the pretty ruffled lace!!

Joan Figueroa-Jiménez said...

Amazing card Helen!!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the shrink butterflies and fabulous ruffle ribbon! So pretty!

Sharron said...

Beautiful, Helen--love all the pink and pretty feminine elements! Your shrunken butterflies are such a clever idea and so adorable!

Pauline said...

Wow! Helen, this is amazing! I love the shrink butterflies, and the pink acrylic paint! A pretty confection of ribbons and pink! Gorgeous!

walchowDesign said...

Such a sweet card, Helen! Love the shrink butterflies and ruffle ribbon!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So very pretty Helen! Love your shrinkie dinks and beautiful ribbon treatment!

Shannon White said...

Soo Sweet and Super Pretty all at the same time Helen! Love the Shrink plastic Butterflies and Fab dp's too! The ruffled ribbon is a Super touch and Love your Terrific take on the WM sketch too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Keilly said...

Beautiful card Helen. Your little butterflies shrinkies are so cute! x