Monday, 17 September 2012

The Ribbon Reel TRR#37

Hello dear friends!!



It's time for another fun challenge from The Ribbon Reel!! We have the most beautiful inspiration photo from Keilly, owner of The Ribbon Reel this week.  Keilly asks that we create a card/project inspired by the PASTEL COLOURS in the photo and include CHEVRONS & RIBBONS.

Here is my card...

Untitled

I used a cute Pink Chevron Little Bitty Bag from The Ribbon Reel store and dressed it up using some 9mm turquoise centre stitch grosgrain which I pulled the centre thread to create some ruffle ribbon.  I also decorated a tiny mini clothes peg with a cute pink resin flower and some ivory button twine.  I also used  some beautiful white may arts crochet lace, some pink ruffle edged ribbon and a medium candy stripe blue/white button.

I do hope that you will find the time to play along - I love to visit your blogs and look forward to seeing what you will create!!  You can find all the details and view all the beautiful creations from the rest of our Design Team on the Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog.

Have a great week everyone,

Hugs,

Helen
x x x




7 comments:

Barb said...

absolutely stunning Helen! love the colors and textures you've used. gorgeous!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun and cheerful card Helen! Love the chevron patterns and embossed background!

Pauline said...

Simply lovely Helen! I love the embossed background, and the little buttons and pegs, twine and trims, such a cute card!

Yolanda said...

Love the technique you used on your ribbon. I have some with a thread running through it and will have to try that.

Keilly said...

Beautiful card Helen, as always. Love all the chevron patterns and the ruffled ribbon (will have to try that technique too!) x

Ren-Yi said...

A.MA.ZING! that's all i have to say.

i love all the great textures and details of all the types of ribbon. I love the embossing too and the beautiful bits of ink... just fabulous all around.

Jeanne J said...

Oh I love the inspiration here - I can see it in the colors, the chevrons, and the pretty flowers! I think you nailed this one!