Thursday, 20 September 2012

DYSU#90 - Use a tab/flag


Welcome to another fun challenge at DYSU! This week we're asking you to use flags or tabs on your creations!
I was lucky to have been given the 'Jar' digital stamp image from one of our generous sponsors The Stamping Boutique.
Untitled
 I used my nestie circles to create the flags flying across the top of my card -  simply cut from Pink Paislee paper and cut in half!  Onto the jar - I printed the image to a size of my liking onto white cardstock and cut out.  I printed twice again onto a piece of kraft cardstock with the intention of paper piecing and cut out the label part and replacing with clear acetate adhered at the back so that you can see the sweeties inside the jar.  I finished the lid with some twine and a small natural coloured resin flower. then raised it up on foam dots and filled with red dew drops to look like strawberry sweeties!!
Untitled
Here are our generous sponsors for this week:
* Winner's Choice of 4 Images


* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis


* Winner's Choice of 3 Digis

Thanks for stopping by!

Helen x

5 comments:

Pauline said...

This is brilliant Helen, I just love your jar of fabulous sweeties!

Denise and Louise said...

Such a brilliant card Helen. Love the idea of the acetate and the dew drops to represent sweets. The lace trim looks gorgeous and those little flags are great.
Hugs
Denise xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute project Helen! Love the PP banner and the jar full of little sweet treats :)

NanaConnie said...

Ooo, I love the shaker jar filled with goodies! What a fabulous idea.

Joan Figueroa-Jiménez said...

WOW! This is a great out of the box card!! Love that shaker box. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Joan