Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The Crafts Meow August Sketch Challenge

Untitled

Just linking up a card I made for the August Crafts Meow Sketch Challenge using their Free Digital Stamp images - Grateful Flower and Birthday Heart.

It's a fabulous sketch this month by Nina B and there is lots of inspiration to be found on The Crafts Meow blog!! You have until August 31st to link up your project and join in the fun :)


and here is how I was inspired by it...

Untitled

I created a mask for the flowers and stamped PTI's background basics border over the top.  I then coloured the flowers using Copic markers.  I created a Kraft cardstock frame using Spellbinders circle nesties and my favourite Floral Doily Motifs in the background. I added a few little butterflies which I had punched out of cute MME music paper.  The beautiful guipure lace and seam binding are from The Ribbon Reel.

Have a great week!

Helen
x x x



5 comments:

Yolanda said...

Goodness, Helen, that is dripping with gorgeousness! You really should enter a card in Paper Crafts World Card Making Day Contest. Just don't enter the "love" category as I don't need the competition LOL. http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/index.html

Pauline said...

This is a stunning card Helen! I love the image, and the peachy colour combo, that fab lace and seam binding is yummy too!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh Helen, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't stop staring! The lace and ribbon are fabulous, adding such lovely texture. Thank you so much for playing in The Craft's Meow August Card Sketch Challenge! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow saw this on the Crafts Meow site and I must say...beautiful! Love the colours and the pretty image and mat!

~amy~ said...

Now this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!