Saturday, 21 July 2012

How's Things? PDCC141 and MFTWSC81

Hey everyone - just popping in between jobs to post this little card for my very first entry into the latest My Favorite Things Wednesday sketch challenge - MFTWSC81. I took my colour inspiration from the most beautiful Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC141.

I recently purchased a 'Pure Innocence' digital stamp from Heather Ellis, a writer and illustrator from the UK who sells her stamps online and are also available as clear stamps from My Favorite Things as well. The image is coloured using Copics and her dress is paper-pieced using some Kaiserkraft DP.

How's things?

And here is the sketch and colour story I mentioned earlier:-



Supplies:

Pure Innocence 001 digital stamp - by Heather Ellis
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Patterned Papers: Pink Paislee, Kaisercraft, Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park
Cream Satin, Coral Lace, Mini Pom-pom trim, Flower - The Ribbon Reel

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh so pretty Helen, I love this sweet image, and gorgeous papers and lace!

Elaine said...

helen what a pretty image and card well done Huge Elaine

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So adorable Helen! Love the sweet PI image and mix of PP DP :) Great take on the sketch!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great combo of challenges, Helen! Love the little row of pom-poms and the papers you chose for this. :) I'm glad you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely precious, Helen! LOVE your gorgeous trims and yummy combination of patterned papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!