Tuesday, 26 June 2012

TT104 Sweet n Sassy Gingham

Good Morning,

The Challenge this week at 'Tuesday Throwdown' is to 'Use Gingham' on your project. Our fabulous sponsor this week is 'Sweet n Sassy Stamps' 



I really enjoyed using their cute little 'Rhubarbs Ice Cream Cone' Digital stamp for my card today.  I coloured him using copics and added some sparkly stickles to his mint icecream!

TT104 Sweet n Sassy Gingham

Have a wonderful rest of the week won't you and if you find time to join in the Gingham Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, we'd love to see you!! Simply visit the blog to upload your project.

Other Challenges entered:
Delicious Doodles Challenge 22 - 1,2,3 recipe - 1 flower, 2 gingham papers, 3 pearls
I also used sketch SSS164 from Sweet n Sassy Stamps 'The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge' blog - always great sketches and always a wonderful way to kick start your creativity I think!


Hugs,

Helen
x x x

10 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh what a sweetie Helen, I love how you coloured this darling little bear! Love that sweet lace, and the gorgeous papers too, a beautiful card!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday yeasterday!

Patricia H said...

You've created an absolutely adorable card with Rhubarb! The soft color scheme is so pretty. This would make a great card to cheer a lady of any age from 2 to 102! ;)
Thank you for blinging it up with the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again soon!

Stella said...

Awe such a cutie; I love your coloring. Perfect! And your card? Gorgeous!

Elaine said...

Ahh what a sweet stamp and a fabulous card well done Helen Hugs Elaine

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, Helen! This card is so sweet! Love it!

NanaConnie said...

Helen, you already know how much I adore this card since I "drooled" all over it on the DT site. :-D I still love it just as much as I did the first time I saw it. Fantastic lace trim and superb design. Love your take on the sketch.

Davi said...

What a darling sweet card Helen! I love the dp combo and pretty lace,,,so perfect with the little cutie bear ;)

Makiko Jones said...

Oh Helen! This is so sweet! Love the soft colors and elements you used. Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

Shelby Goolsby said...

So cute!! I love the pretty lace and soft colors. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Conniecrafter said...

he is darling and love what you have done with the sketch!