Friday, 6 April 2012

One Layer Card...WMSC81 & PDCC126

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today I'm sharing a one-layer card - which is a little bit of a rarity for me I have to admit, but I so enjoyed playing!!  I inked up Waltzingmouse's Dainty Doilies Large and Small sets and stamped to my heart's content.  I love how you can stamp a circle within a circle - I was even able to use some of the tiny circle designs from 'teeny trees' to fit into the large doily design on the left.

WMSC91 ONE LAYER PDCC126

I'm entering this into this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge WMSC81 and the Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC126 - their inspirational sketch/photos are below:




Have a great Easter holiday!!

Hugs,

Helen
xxx

Supplies: 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - dainty doilies large; dainty doilies small; say it loud; teeny trees
Ink: Memento Pear Tart, London Fog; PTI Hawaiian Shores
Green apple bakers twine - The Ribbon Reel

22 comments:

Renee said...

What a fabulous card!!
Love all those colorful doilies...
so gorgeous!
And they make such a fabulous one layer...
just beauty all by themselves! :)

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow Helen! this is Soo Beautiful! Love all the Wonderful stamped doilies and Such Pretty colors! Your Design is just Fabulous and great take on the inspiration photo's too! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Craftilicious said...

That's stunning Helen - the colours work beautifully with the doilies and the twine finishes it to perfection.
Tara

Jean Martin said...

Helen this is soooo beautiful!!! I love your color combo. And the way you combined the doily images! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

Sasha said...

Your card is beautiful, Helen! I love those doily stamps and your colour combo looks fabulous!
Happy Easter x

Carola said...

Helen, your card is great. I love the doilies and the colours, they really looks great together.

Kind regards
Carola

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful colors, so fresh and fun! Your doily background is amazing, Helen! I love how you combined the images with Teeny Trees! Another thing to tuck in my memory bank for another day :)

Asha said...

This is gorgeous! Love them doilies ;-) Thanks for sharing and have a blessed Easter.

Patrice said...

Love the doilies...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week.

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

Artisant said...

Adorable...:)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Helen! Love the colorful WM doilies! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

Lenet said...

Awsome card, love the colors and the way you used the stamps. Just love it!
thanks for joining us at wmsc

Olga said...

Beautiful card Helen! Congrats on winning Top Mouse again!

Julie S. said...

Lovely ... and all one layer - wow!

Elaine said...

Fabulous stamping on this one Helen, gorgeous card Hugs Elaine

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Helen, lovely and fresh!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Helen, i like your mix of big and small doilies, using our challenge colors. Everything looks lovely!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jennifer said...

Helen, this card is fabulous! You make it look so easy! So impressive -- well done!! :)

Artisant said...

Congrats :) This is my nr.1!!!!

Super Jen said...

Perfect placement and great color choices. You rocked this one!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I LOVE everything about this card. I'm a huge one layer fan and you've made the perfect card. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe.

Anne-Elise said...

Congratulations! Love this card!