Tuesday, 20 March 2012

TT90 The Stamping Boutique - Spring Cleaning

Hi there,

I'm here to share my DT card for the 'Tuesday Throwdown'.  This week our fabulous sponsor is The Stamping Boutique.



Our 'theme' for the week is 'Spring Cleaning'...so dig out all those supplies you've been hoarding and make something new!!

TT90 The Stamping Boutique

I used the fabulous 'Kite and Rainbow' digital stamp from The Stamping Boutique - isn't it cute...I can think of so many occasions that this image would be perfect for and I love that it's suitable for male/female cards.  I prettied mine up a little with a twine bow and little heart embellishment and added some Diamond Dust Stickles to the rainbow for added sparkle :)

TT90 Rainbow sparkle

As for 'Spring Cleaning', well I have always hoarded ribbons and twine and two of my favourites are right here on my card.  I'm always reluctant to use my favourite patterned papers too - but I'm getting better at using up the old before breaking out the new. 

If you get the chance to play along, we would LOVE to have you join us,  You can find all the details 'here' and you will also get the chance to see what the rest of the Tuesday Throwdown DT have made to share with you.

I used the March 11th Card Positioning Systems sketch (CPS256) for the layout of my card.

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Helen
xxx

Supplies: 

Stamps: The Stamping Boutique - Kites Rainbow Digital Stamp Image
Sentiment: PTI
Ribbon & Twine: The Ribbon Reel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Aqua Mist - PTI
Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Labels One Dies
Copic Markers
Diamond Dust Stickles

4 comments:

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Helen, so colourful and cheerful! Love that sparkly rainbow, and the embossed hills, and you are right it would be suitable for many a different occasion!

Shannon White said...

Oh this is So Pretty Pretty Helen! 8-) Love your Darling Cheery image, just makes me smile! 8-) Love your embossed paper piecing and your Sparkly rainbow too! just a Darling Springy card! 8-)

Hope you have a Super week my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Davi said...

Helen fab job on this wonderful card! I love all the paper piecing you did ...gives such great dimension and the fun color and sparkle are quite cheery! That wide striped ribbon is very cool ;)

NanaConnie said...

Helen, This is such a delightful image! Love the kites and all the sparkle on the rainbow. The twine is perfect!