Friday, 23 March 2012

Thinking of you...Niamh

Today I'm just sharing a card I made for a sweet soul named Niamh!


NIAMHS CARD MAIN


I used a sweet digi stamp image by 'Meljen's Designs' and coloured it using Copics. I added some sparkle around the edge of the die cut circle using a glue pen and some dazzling diamonds glitter. I then die cut a Spellbinders floral doily motif from patterned paper, adhered it to my main card base and then added the teddies.  


TEDDIES NIAMHS CARD


I used Spellbinders Fancy tags to die cut around a personalised sentiment created on my computer.  Some pink gingham ribbon and some pretty pink pearls added around the doily.


sentiment niamhs card

I'm entering this card a couple of challenges too:


Hugs, 
Helen 
xxx

10 comments:

Cyndie said...

I just returned home and am catching up all all the comments on my blog. I have to say I am in awe of all the wonderful cards and projects you create! Everything is just gorgeous--love your WMS blog party card, the rainbow card, the Nordic Spring card, and this one especially! You have a wonderful design sense.

Jeanne J said...

Hi Helen! What a sweet card! Your coloring is fab - your teddies look soft and fuzzy and the pink gingham is the perfect touch for a sweet girl!

Pauline said...

This is adorable! Gorgeous colouring on this sweet image, and that doily is fab, you are making me want to buy it! LOL!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Awe, such a sweet card Helen! Love the darling image and shimmery trim! The embossed background adds such pretty texture!

NanaConnie said...

Helen, That's one of my favorite Meljen's images! You've showcased it beautifully with the die cut and your color palette! Magnificent.

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet!

Holly Young said...

this is so sweet! Love the glitter around the die cut too!

thanks for joining us for the layers challenge at SCH this week!

Holly SCH DT

Emilie said...

I don't know what else to say but WOW!!! Absolutely gobsmackingly gorgeous!!!

I have a little award fo you on my blog!

xxx

The Wired Angel said...

This is so cute, Helen. I love all of the embellishments for this girly card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow in our layers challenge.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.