Monday, 13 February 2012

Just for You...WMSC84 Sketch & CR84FN48 Color Challenge

Just popping in with a card I have made for this week's CR84FN Color Challenge and Watzingmouse stamps Sketch Challenge

JUST FOR YOU TAG CARD SIDE VIEW

Lots of lovely little elements to this card! I started with a lavender cardbase and used some papers from My Minds Eye Happier and Miss Caroline "Fiddlesticks" collections and simply stitched them together to make some pretty panels and a chartreuse DP border.

JUST FOR YOU LEAVES

I took a plain kraft cardstock tag which I got at my local craft shop and stamped the basket weave patterned stamp in cream ink to create a sweet background. The white leaves are die cut and I simply stamped some grey text ontop and added some lavender gems for extra bling. I had already stamped & colored the butterfly using the angel wings from WMS Earth Angel set stamped, so it was all ready to go - tucked away and forgotten til now!! I simply added a sweet lilac colour paper rose and layered it onto some lovely white May Arts lace trim.


BUTTON & BOW

JUST FOR YOU BUTTON & BOW

To finish my tag, I simply added a pretty lavender seam binding bow and cute little green polka dot epoxy button topped off with a little pearl heart.


SENTIMENT

JUST FOR YOU TAG CARD SENTIMENT

I stamped the "Just For You" sentiment along the bottom of the card in black ink (really do love this font) and voila!

Here are the lovely colours from CR84FN Color Challenge Blog that inspired me


and the fantastic sketch challenge, this week set by Waltzingmouse Mischief Maker Jennifer Cuthbertson...



Supplies:
Stamps: PIc Nic Patterns, Earth Angel, Say It Loud - Waltzingmouse stamps; Text style II - Papertrey Ink
Ink: London Fog - Memento; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; Basic Black - SU!
Lace & Seam binding - The Ribbon Reel
Button - Making Memories; Lavender gems - Papermania; flower from stash; Fiskars lace edge punch

21 comments:

Stella said...

What can I say? This is another winner and I can look at something as gorgoeus as this for hours.
Every details is perfect and jaw dropping. Wow!

Jeanne J said...

Helen, Another beauty - I love the fresh bright colors on this one. Thank you for the great pics of the details - Love the stitching, the color, the gems - I'm with Stella - I could look at this for hours too! So pretty!

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful, Helen! I neeed to turn those Earth Angel wings into butterfly wings, yours looks adorable with the little rose center. GORGEOUS stitching and embellishing! :)

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, your details are so sweet, luv this...hope you have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the sweet details - the lace, the stamping on the tag and the gems on the leaves! It's super. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Carla said...

very nice colors! like the flowers with the shinny dots. Love from Holland.

Claire Brennan said...

LOVEd this Helen, every detail, such a cracking card!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at WaltzingmouseStamps!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Helen! Love all the beautiful detail especially the shimmery rhinestones! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN and the WMSC :)

CathyMc said...

Beautiful! I love the bling you added and the lavender theme. A beautiful card!

Renee said...

Stunning!
Colors...
the details...
those angel wings as a butterfly...
so creative I die!
Just gorgeous...
love it all!

Suzanne Russell said...

Such a pretty combination of colors and textures. Love your style!

Chick Stamp Magnet said...

Wow Wow Wow! Simply beautiful!

Pauline said...

This is just beautiful Helen, every week your designs just make my jaw drop! Stunning colours too, one of my fave combos!
Thanks so much for the Leibster award, my Internet here is so patchy, and slow, I haven't been able to get round blogland as much as I would like!

Lisa said...

Very pretty Helen, love all of the pretty bling you've added!!

Jean Martin said...

What a beautiful card Helen! Such a great job on the sketch! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

Robin said...

love your you used the Angel wings... really fab card!!
Robin

Olga said...

Beautiful card Helen! Lovely colors.

Kim Duran said...

Such a sweet creation! I love the text stamped onto the leaves! What a great detail. Thanks for joining us this week at Waltzingmouse!

Mynnette said...

This is amazing--LOVE all your details! :) Fabulous card!!!

Marie said...

Simply beautiful. Love all the wonderful little elements...delightful eye candy.

Diana Queen said...

Absolutely Lovely card! ;D