Monday, 13 February 2012

Good Stuff!

I was delighted to receive an award from Carla (Carlas Scrappy Tales)




THANK YOU CARLA!!

What is the Liebster Blog award? Here is a quick explanation.

'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favourite bloggers
Here are my five favourite blogs (in no particular order) with less than 200 followers (based solely on google followers).

1. Pauline - Craft Obsession
2. Stella - A little bit of the things I enjoy
3. Jeanne - A Kept Life
4. Kelly Schirmer - Gingham Girl
5. Tamara - Tamara's Scraphoekje

These ladies NEVER fail to inspire me & I look forward to visiting their blogs and want to tell them how happy & grateful I am to have met them through what has turned out to be a fabulous hobby!!

Hugs,
Helen xxx

5 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Oh HELEN! I could tear up, this is just the sweetest thing! Well the feeling is absolutely positively mutual! I always leave your blog with a comment and a quick pick up of my jaw from the keyboard, heee! And all of the other ladies on your list are some of MY faves, too! Thanks so much for this honor! Can't wait to spread some cheer myself:)

Stella said...

Oh my Helen!! I am so so honored. I am inspiring you???? My oh my girl you're such a fabulous inspiring and talented person yourself. You make me blush :)
Thank you so much for the award. I will post it on my blog soon !
Hugs,
Stella
X

Jeanne J said...

Helen, Thank you so much - I love love love your blog - always some gorgeous confection waiting there - a treat for my eyes and a pick me up for my soul! You encourage me to do my best and challenge me to do even better! So honored and blessed to be counted among your friends! Big thanks and hugs! Jeanne

Carla said...

Thank you for having a super-inspiring blog! Your cards are always beautiful and I constantly turn to your blog for inspiration. You are a very talented woman and we are so lucky that you share your work with the blogging world!
Carla

Pauline said...

Helen, thanks so much for thinking of me!! I didn't know about this until you said and yes, I was on holiday when you set this post, sorry I missed it. I'm tickled pink you thought of me! Thank you xx