Monday, 16 January 2012

Cupcake Inspirations Top 5!!




Just got some very sweet news...one of my cards earnt a place among the "Top 5" over at Cupcake Inspirations blog...This was actually a birthday card I made for my sister and was posted via my DT position over at The Ribbon Reel. (There's still time to enter a card/project into the "polka dots with pink" challenge if you would like...)

TRR #19 Happy Birthday Wishes & Kisses

Thanks to all those sweet cupcake girls that voted for my card!!

I'm back tomorrow with a little something for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party!!

See you then,

Helen x

4 comments:

Pauline said...

And very well deserved Helen! Well done you!

Stella said...

And you deserved it! Congrats! I knew it:) XXX

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats Helen! This card is beautiful! So well deserved!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, great design1