Thursday, 1 December 2011

CR84FN#43 Color Challenge

cr84fn vlvnov2011 detail

Hey everyone, I had some lovely news yesterday...I am a BIG CHEESE this week over at Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog...so exciting!! Check it out here:- http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-cheese-of-week_30.html

I also have a Christmas card to share today...

CR84FN#43 VLVNOV2011 WK2

I used the wonderful colors of Tan, Brown and green from the CR84FN#43 Color Inspiration Picture



I also used a sketch I found over at the Verve Stamps Blog :- Verve Sketch VLVNov11Week2



Have a wonderful day won't you.

Hugs,
Helen xxx

Supplies:
Waltzingmouse Stamps: very vintage labels no. one; Santas coming to town; Sizzix snowflakes embossing folder
Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye: Stella and Rose collection
Cream seam binding; button twine: The Ribbon ReelBrad and brown adhesive pearls: papermania

9 comments:

Jeanne J said...

Helen, Congrats on Big Cheese! What a great way to celebrate with a WMS card for CR84FN. Your card is beautiful. I like how you dressed it up with the beads, embossing and layers!

Carla said...

I love your card. Beautiful colours and I love that button (or is it a brad?) in the middle of your bow. Just lovely.
Carla

Pauline said...

So pleased for your Big Cheese acknowledgement Helen! Well done you! So well deserved with that amazing canvas, and shows how versatile WMS products can be!

Love this gorgeous Christmas card, the layers are fab, and the bauble looks fantastic in this green shade.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congrats, big cheese! This card is beautiful! I love the ornament. And your bow with that brad is fabulous!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats on your latest reward Helen! so well deserved! This card is gorgeous! That WM ornament is stunning and I love the embossed background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossing and color combo! Thanks for the link for wax paper! : )

Heather Jensen said...

Such a pretty ornament. I love the snowflake embossed CS. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

Lisa said...

What a beautiful ornament on your card Helen! Love all of the pretty layers and textures!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow - how did I miss this?? It's absolutely gorgeous. Love the layers, the embossing and bow - just stunning. Belated thanks for playing along with CR84FN!