Saturday, 22 October 2011

Some exciting news...

I am delighted to be able to share some very exciting news - I am now part of the already awesome DESIGN TEAM over at The Ribbon Reel. Not only does the Ribbon Reel sell all sorts of wonderful ribbon, lace, buttons and other beautiful embellishments via their website, but they also run a fortnightly challenge over on their blog.

I cannot wait to share my creations over the coming months...and BIG thanks to Keilly for the opportunity.

I thought I would celebrate my news by sharing the card I made for the Design Call.



Have a great week!

Helen x

2 comments:

Pauline said...

This is stunning Helen, no wonder Keilly couldn't decide who to pick! Love that gorgeous butterfly and the stamped WMS frippery border, what an absolute beauty! So glad you made it to the team! Have a great half term xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats on your new DT position Helen! I'm sure you will make those products shine! This card is beautiful! Love the WM border!