Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Plant a seed and watch it grow....

This card started with a simple (and free) seed packet digi download and combines lots of my favourite things - in particular Yellow and Sweet Williams :-)

Yellow Sweet William Seed Packet Card

I just love the idea of gift cards and this little seed packet card is perfect for the garden lovers among us. Just unclip the packet from the mini peg at the top and your sweet william seeds are ready to go!! Pretty and practical - I will definitely give these to my rellies for Christmas/Birthdays.

Yellow Sweet William Seed Packet Card Detail

I SO enjoyed creating this so expect many more to follow on another day...

Hugs,
Helen x

Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock - Bazill,
Yellow Patterned Paper - Echo Park (Springtime Collection),
Mimosa Yellow Seam Binding - The Ribbon Girl
Lace - from my crafty stash
Sparklers adhesive designer button - Webster's Pages
Natural gardeners twine
Mini Wooden Clothes Peg
Sewing Machine & Cream Cotton Thread

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Just beautiful! Love the colours here, the label looks wonderful printed onto kraft. Stunning!