Saturday, 17 September 2011

Little Monster Halloween Card

Hello Lovely Ladies & Gents...

Here is a card I have made with Halloween in mind and also for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz which is happening today!! I don't have any Halloween stamps specifically, so had to download the cute little Frankenstein fella you see on this card - but the frame around him is from WMS Vintage Labels 2 and the Stars around the BOO! are from the Teeny Trees stamp set. I think anyone who has young children in the UK will think of the kids TV show "Ooglies" when they see the BOO! on this card!! LOL!! HeeHee!! My boys tell me so!!

WMS Blog Waltz 17 Sept 11

IMG_5066

IMG_5065

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Hugs,
Helen x x

13 comments:

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

LOL...what a cute Halloween card. I think you did an amazing job (even without WMS Halloween images)...you really captured the fun essence of the holiday AND the Waltz. The Vintage Labels 2 image is a great frame for Frankie. =) Great job.

I'm Renee said...

I think you did a fabby job...
so adorable and fun!!
Very creative on limited supply...
amazing! :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh how darling Helen! Love the bright and bold color combo and the googly eyes!

Claire Brennan said...

lol, this is o cool!!! I love that wee frankindude!!! lol, a great fun Halloween card!! So glad to have you waltzing along Helen!!

Emsie said...

That's fantastic, I love it! The googly eyes really make me giggle. x

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too cute and fun Helen!! What kid wouldn't love this little guy and the Ooglie Boo eyes!!

Cathy Weber said...

I think that frame was perfect for a Halloween card! Stamped on the green paper, it looks very gothic to me. Great job improvising on this card, if you hadn't said so, I wouldn't have known.

Pauline said...

A fab fun card Helen! Love the bright colour combo, and this little monster looks fab on these labels!

Stella said...

This is such a fun, cute and gorgeous take on Halloween. Love it! Brilliant use of dies too :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very cute & whimsical!

Kelly S. said...

Googly BOO! I just love those eyes in the o's, Helen (hee, that sounded funny)! This is such an adorable card! I love the colors and the fun little guy tucked in those perfectly stamped labels!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Adorable Halloween card, Helen! I love the cute little Frankenstein and the colors are perfect!!

printing samples said...

Beautiful card! Perfect for Halloween. Anyways, I'm really excited about Halloween, my friends and I will attend a Halloween party next week.