Here is my first ever entry into this week's CASE Study Challenge 57 and also for the fabby WMS Sketch Challenge65
Here is a link to view the card created by this month's muse, Julie Lacey.
I followed the brilliant sketch created by Anya Schrier....
I used the largest square die cut from my Labels One nestabilities to cut the curved edge onto the bottom of my card. I then stamped the beautiful border stamp from Victorian Frippery twice in black ink to create the patterned section. I then used my nestabilities to cut the black blossom & white circle shape. I stamped the tree and sentiment in black ink and then added the leaves using the tan coloured tea dye distress ink. I then layered the focal point using foam dimensionals. Black ribbon, twine and black button have been added as a final touch. I only had cream twine, so I used some tea dye distress ink to colour it to my liking :-)
I hope you've enjoyed what you have seen - have a great week.
Til next time,
Stamps: Victorian Frippery;Teeny Trees - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Basic Black - Stampin Up; Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Spellbinders - Standard circles large; Blossom; Labels One Nestabilities
Kraft, Black, White Cardstock - Bazill
Button & twine from my stash (coloured with tea dye distress ink)