Monday, 12 September 2011

Card for my man....

Love Anniversary Card

I always struggle with making "masculine" cards - especially when they're for my man!! LOL! Was desperate to use some of the echo park papers and Waltzing Mouse Stamps, so that's really what drove me to come up with this little number....

Man Card

I simply stamped the "i love you" stamp repeatedly across some white cardstock and then stamped the larger "love" sentiment in red ink over the top. Simplicity itself!! In case you're wondering, I cut the shape in the centre using the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Shapeabilities die, raised it up with some foam adhesive pads for a little dimention and voila!! I think it creates lovely frame for that simple sentiment.

Take good care,

Helen x

Supplies:
Echo park paper - Victoria Gardens Collection
Cardstock: Navy Blue & White - Paper Mill
stamps: Waltzing Mouse Stamps: Say It Loud
Ink: Memento - London Fog & Lady Bug
Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Fancy Tags" Die
Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine

1 comment:

Emsie said...

Very stylish and very lovely. xx