Monday, 19 September 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

Just posting a card I made for a special little girl just turned 6 years old....

Happy Birthday Cupcake Card

This 'Frame It' set from Waltzingmouse stamps makes it so easy to create something beautiful and original and I have to say that I really enjoyed putting together those cute little cupcakes - choosing different coloured icing and sprinkles!! Actually the three flower sprinkles are from 'Eat Cake' and the heart is from 'fancy tags'. They are supposed to be chocolate sponge cupcakes but unfortunately the photo has made them look a little darker than in real life.

Heart detail cupcake card

That's all I have for now,

Helen x

Supplies:
Waltzingmouse Stamps: Eat Cake, Frame It, Fancy Tags
Ink: Stampin Up
Cardstock: White from Papermill
Papers: Echo Park - Springtime Collection
Fiskars Border Punch

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh my word Helen, this is truly scrumptious!! I love the floral detail on the cuppies!! I am so stealing this idea lol!! So so glad you are back in blog land shin, your work is truly inspiring xx

Stella said...

I just stopped drooling about that a-ma-zing Victorian Frippery card and my oh my there is another stunner posted here. You can never go wrong with cupcakes and these ones are gorgeous. Your cards are fabulous and i love to have a look here:)
XX

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Helen! Those WM cupcakes look scrumptious! I'm sure the sweet 6 year old will love this card :)