Thursday, 4 August 2011

Stamping onto felt...

Felt flower close-up

..it's not something I normally do - I find it quite tricky, even with Stazon (the ink that will stamp anywhere, anytime, anyplace!!). but I love the effect and I'm pleased with the way those little felt blossoms turned out. I hope it gives the whole card just a little vintage feel. I used three fabby stamp sets by Waltzingmouse stamps and cut the felt flowers using my Spellbinders Blossom Dies.

A special card for a special friend - wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Felt Doily

happy birthday

Supplies:
Stamps: Say it Loud, Labels 10, Dainty Doilies 2 Small - all Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Blazing Red - Stazon; Real Red - Stampin Up, Versamark Ink
Cardstock: Aqua Mist - PTI; White - Paper Mill;
Other: Silk Crochet twine; White Felt; Spellbinders Blossom Dies; Brad - Websters Pages, Clear Embossing Powder; Heat Gun; Adhesive Pearls - Kaisercraft.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Helen, i love the aqua card and the embossed sentiment looks fab.