Friday, 3 September 2010

WMSC12 - Happy Anniversary JB x x x

Although I'm a little late, (and have probably missed the deadline by now) I wanted to share an Anniversary card I have just made for my husband. I used this weeks Waltzing Mouse Sketch (WMSC12) for my layout. I was holding out for my new stamps to arrive and the postman only delivered them this morning-isn't that just the way when you're desperately waiting for something!!
Anyway, my husband is a real outdoors person so the natural, earthy colours are hopefully going to be right up his street!!

Here is the sketch and my take on it below....Have a fantastic weekend x x x





Supplies:
Stamps: Say it with Style; Very Vintage Labels 5
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa - Stampin Up; Tea Dye Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Rustic Twine from stash; Brown Button from my lovely Aunty!!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Helen, love the little quills around the button, a lovely masculine card, xx