Thursday, 15 July 2010

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge 5

Hi there,

I'm popping in really quick with my card for the latest Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch...

and here is my interpretation...





I should apologise for the quality of the photo - I wasn't able to take it in daylight, so I may have another go at taking one in the morning. Nevertheless, I hope you like what you see and thanks so much for taking the time to look :)

Helen x

Supplies:

Stamps: Fancy Phrases, Vintage Labels 4 : Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Cardstock: Brown: Papermill; Kraft: Bazill
Ink: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip : Stampin Up
Designer Trim, Scalloped Sparkler Button : Websters Pages
Brown Velvet Ribbon: American Crafts
Labels 4 die : Spellbinders Nestabilities

8 comments:

Emma said...

This is scrumptious-all those rich chocolately colours together. Beautiful card - love the stamp you've repeated at the bottom there to make a little border.

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love how you've wrapped the trim around the bottom, and that sentiment tag is beautiful! Great job with the sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the simplicity of the design but all of the extras you added make it so elegant! Love it!!

Pauline said...

Oh Helen this is beautiful! Loving the chocolate orange combo, and the lace frill is so pretty. xx

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Helen! I love the lacy border and the pretty little gem you added to your bow! Well done :)

Monica Kulenovic said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the elegant details, including that scalloped trim.

Ren-Yi said...

oh the designer trim just adds so much to this darling card. love your color choices.

Julia Aston said...

Great sketch card Helen! love the colors you used and the pretty ribbons!