Sunday, 4 July 2010

Golden Wedding Wishes

Today I would love to share a couple of cards I made to wish two very special people a very "Happy Golden Wedding Anniversary". Here's hoping that you have a wonderful time with friends at your "blessing" and special lunch today x



I wanted to keep it simple but sophisticated and really wanted the golden heat embossed cross, gold cardstock & ribbon all shimmer and shine without being too overpowering (I hope!).



And here's the other card I made - all with my beloved Waltzing Mouse Stamps :)


Thanks for looking :)

Helen x

Stamps: Waltzing Mouse - Celtic Heritage, Fancy Phrases, Roses in Bloom. PTI - Fancy Flourishes
Cardstock: Cream - PaperMill; Gold - PTI;
Patterned Paper: Pink Petticoat -
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Scor-Pal, Dimensional foam adhesive, Spellbinders nestabilities classic circles small, ribbon from stash.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Just beautiful Helen, Your friends will love these cards.Love the gold and shimmer and bling! xx