Sunday, 27 June 2010

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge 4

I decided to take the plunge and play along with this weeks Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge WMSC4.



I really had a tough time deciding what to do with this sketch and still not sure if I am happy with the finished result, but I did enjoy creating something so unlike anything I've done before!! It's times like these that I wish I had invested in different sizes of circle punch - the flowers are all cut out by hand.



I hope that you like it and thanks for looking :)

Helen x

Stamps: Picnic Patterns (kraft background), Sewing box hugs (leaves) - Waltzing Mouse Stamps; Round & Round (flower wreath), Signature Greetings (sentiment) - PTI
Ink: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Certainly Celery - Stampin Up; Vintage Cream - PTI
Cardstock: Cream, Cameo Coral - Stampin Up; Kraft - Bazill
Other: Patterned Paper, Sewing Machine, foam dimensional adhesive, spellbinders nestabilities classic circles small, cuttlebug.

17 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, love the peachy flowers and the patterned backgrounds. Pauline xx

Julia Aston said...

What great colors on this! love your beautiful flower wreath (can't believe you HAND CUT all those circles!) thanks so much for playing with WMS this week!

Nancy L. said...

so pretty!

Sharli said...

Um, I think the word is "LOVE" it!!! Excellent!

Carly said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!! Love it!

Claire Brennan said...

Gosh Helen, this is gorgeous!! such a pretty colour choice, and beautifully done! thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS!

Lindsay said...

This is so fun! I love those flowers and the recessed sentiment! Lovely!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Looks fab, I love all the different sized "circles" that you used!

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful card! Love your colors and your blog is soo full of inspiation!

Ruth M said...

Such a pretty card, love your flower wreath and fab job on handcutting all those flowers!

Kelly S. said...

LOVE how you mixed these stamps sets...the colors are so cozy and cute, too! Awesome job with the sketch!

Antje said...

WOW what a work to cut all those flowers by hand! Great colours and great take on the sketch!

Charmaine Stack said...

This is so pretty! I really like the colour scheme and your combination of various stamps works very well together.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so adorable...have a fantastic weekend!

enjoy *~*

suezie said...

Helen Congrats on makin the top 3. I knew yours would make the cut as soon as I looked at it. It's simply beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Hi Helen - I must say this card is absolutely fabulous & congratulations for winning the challenge! Thank you once again for buying my items on Ebay & I am thrilled you liked the extra's :) Take care hun, hugs, Stephanie xxx

rlo said...

isn't that color palette just adorable? i love the freshness in your color and the clean stitching. congrats on your top mouse award.