Tuesday, 4 May 2010

A little pink girliness!!

Pink, cute and unashamedly Girly! Took a break from the boys in our house to put this card together! Needed to practice a little 'colouring' - I haven't done any for quite a while and really enjoyed it :)
I wanted to leave the card front without a sentiment as I'm trying to build up a stash of blank cards to personalise later as and when I need them.


Thanks for looking!

Supplies:

Stamps: Kanban Cupcake Clear Stamps
Ink: Stazon Black
Papers: My Minds Eye 'Pretty Please' Papers
Cardstock: Papermania
Pink Button: Woodware
Ribbon: from stash
Other: Copic Sketch Markers, Silk crochet thread, dimensional foam adhesive, sewing machine, white thread, nestabilities classic circle small

1 comment:

Gini said...

Oh Helen that is sooo pretty!
What an absolutely amazing idea about not adding a sentiment until you know who and why they are getting it!
I was only just thinking about that as I thought I would build up a reserve of cards but was wondering about the whole sentiment thing, and you have just solved that for me.
Clever you, thank you!
It also gives me a chance to buy some more sentiment stamps :-)
Gini
xx