Friday, 5 March 2010


Lucy's Cards: Challenge 6



Lucy has posted another challenge on her blog and this will be my first ever entry into one of these, so here goes!!

The challenge is to create a card inspired by another card you have seen. The card can be any theme. I had literally just made this card for my mum to give to my Aunty for her birthday, so quickly snapped a picture thinking it would be perfect to use.


The card is inspired by this card by Anya. I loved the way she arranged the Roses and thought I would try and emulate that look. I am no flower arranger that's for sure, so thanks for the inspiration Anya!!

Hope you like the card and thanks for looking.

Best wishes,

Helen x

Supplies:
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse - Roses in Bloom
Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black - Stampin Up, Signo White Gel Pen
Cardstock: White - Papermill, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink - Stampin Up
Other: White lace - local craft store, Pink Pearl gems-from stash, paper piercer - Qcut; foam dimensional adhesive.

2 comments:

Jill said...

So delicate and dainty! Just lovely!!

Pauline said...

Beautiful! Love those roses, I received my set this week and can't stop playing with it! Px